- Hickory Grove Park-and-Ride Lot Proposal Public Information Open House
- Council Actions Summary April 17 Meeting
- Farmers Market, Dinner at the Depot Open May 1
- Smith-Gilbert Gardens Hosts Spring Plant Sale
- E-Recycle Event to Be Held April 29
- Kennesaw Police Host Drug Take-Back Day
- Free Outdoor Workouts Return to Swift-Cantrell Park
Summer camps help kids thrive with opportunities to explore interests, build confidence, meet new friends, and create memories that last a lifetime. Speak with local providers and get the scoop on the best summer camp experience for your kids—from sports and arts camps to science and day camps. A discount will be offered for registration accepted on-site during the event.
Life Rolls On is hosting an adaptive skate clinic called “They Will Skate Again” on Saturday April 29 from 9 pm – 2 pm at Kennesaw Skatepark. The purpose of the event is to help people with various disabilities enjoy a day of freedom, joy and independence.
9am Registration Check in
10 am-10:30 am Welcome Speech and Safety Briefing
10:30 am-12:00 pm Adaptive Skate Clinic
12:30pm-2pm Adaptive Skate Clinic
Work session (if needed) begins at 6:30 pm; the meeting starts at 7 pm.