- City Council Approves Sanitation Fee Increase
- Council Actions Summary September 18 Meeting
- Smith-Gilbert Gardens Hosts Fall Tree Sale
- Road Paving Schedule for September
- Grand Prix 5K Series Continues with the Great Locomotive Chase
- Council Actions Summary September 5 Meeting
- Southern Museum Joins 13th Annual Museum Day Live!
Kennesaw’s Smith-Gilbert Gardens hosts its Fall Tree Sale on Saturday, September 23 from 9 am – noon. Focusing on trees, this plant sale is sure to contribute excellent specimens to your own yard! Plants available include exquisite dogwoods, redbuds, ginkos and others.
Garden members receive exclusive shopping hours on Friday, September 22 from 4 – 6 pm and Saturday, September 23 beginning at 8 am. This event is included with garden admission. Visit smithgilbertgardens.com or call 770-919-0248 for complete details.
Smith-Gilbert Gardens is located at 2382 Pine Mountain Rd. in Kennesaw.
Enjoy camping under the night sky, along with backyard games, field activities, discovery stations and campfire entertainment featuring professional storytelling, stargazing and s’mores. The registration fee is $20 for a 10′ x 10′ camp site. Advance registration is required. Participants will need to bring their own tent. Only one tent is allowed per camp site. Dinner and breakfast will be provided. Click here for more information.
The Farmers Market is rain or shine and operates from 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Arrive early for the best selections. Dinner at the Depot is weather-dependent and can be cancelled in case of rain or severe weather threat. Food trucks are on site from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm.