Ben Robertson Community Center
Whether you’re planning a business meeting for 200 guests or a small event with a few relatives, the City of Kennesaw invites you to experience the value, convenience and simplistic style of the Ben Robertson Community Center.
Interior accommodations include a 1,687 sq ft pre-function lobby area, a 3,952 sq ft banquet hall and two 840 sq ft meeting rooms that can be joined to form a large meeting room. There is ample parking and the entrance features a porte-cochere with interior vestibule to provide shelter for arriving guests.
The banquet hall can accommodate theater-style seating for more than 250 and banquet-style seating for approximately 200. More intimate settings are available for smaller groups in the meeting rooms.
Rental rates start at only $17.50 per hour (Kennesaw city resident) for a small meeting room.
In addition to meeting space, the facility is home to the administrative offices for the City of Kennesaw Parks & Recreation Department, and includes a large gymnastics room, fitness room, ceramic studio, craft and painting labs, and three dance studios which are all used for community programs. The Ben Robertson Community Center is located at 2753 Watts Drive in Kennesaw.
How to reserve a facility
A Facility Rental Agreement must be completed, signed and returned; along with a floor plan worksheet, to the Parks & Recreation Department. The Facility Rental Agreement includes information on available facilities, amenities, rental fees and rental policy information.
The City of Kennesaw reserves the right to refuse application for good cause or to revoke the rental applicant’s permit privileges. If this occurs, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible.
How to view “real time” availability of facilities
- Click here to access our Online Registration site.
- Click the “View Facilities >” link in the middle of the page.
- Click the “View Facilities” button.
- You will be presented with a simple list of facilities.
- Click the “view availability button” in the last column beside the facility that you are interested in checking availability. A month calendar view will display. A time block (e.g., 12 to 4 p.m.) on a specific date indicates the facility is already reserved for that date/time.
For additional assistance, please call 770.422.9714 during our regular office hours.