The City Clerk is the city’s official record keeper and is appointed by the Mayor and Council.
Specific Duties include:
- recording and maintaining the Council’s official actions in the minutes
- preparing information and notices for public meetings including distributing agendas
- maintaining contracts, ordinances, resolutions and agreements for the city
- overseeing the adoption and publishing of the Code of Ordinances and helping ensure open record requests are in accordance with the Open Records Act
- coordinating elections.
The City Clerk attests signatures of the Mayor and Council and is the keeper of the City Seal.
City information is available under the Open Records Act. Use the form below to expedite responses. You can fax the request to 678-460-2844, drop it off at City Hall, or email us.
City Council Meetings
- View our Council Minutes and Council Agendas on NovusAGENDA.
- Current Agenda
- Mayor and Council Calendar 2020
- 2020 Meeting Schedule with Locations
Bids and RFPs
- View a list of Open Bids and RFPs.