How can I appeal my property value?

Posted by Becca Graham on

If you determine your property value is not reflective of the fair market value, you may file a Property Tax Return requesting a change in assessment between January 1 and April 1 with Cobb Tax Assessor’s Office. For additional information on filing a return, please contact Cobb Tax Assessor’s at (770) 528 3100 or you may visit