How can I change my mailing address on my tax bill?

Posted by Becca Graham on

In order to change the mailing address for your property tax bill, you must submit a written request to Cobb County Tax Commissioner’s Office.

You may complete the online form at and return the completed form to Cobb County tax commissioner:

By mail: P.O. Box 100127

  Marietta, GA 30061-7027


Or Fax: 770-528-8679