Where can I get information about bringing my business into the City of Kennesaw?

Posted by kennesaw_admin on

The first step is to contact the Planning and Zoning Department to verify what the property is zoned and if it is already in the City Limits. Please contact them at (770) 590-8268 or email Darryl Simmons.