Commendation and Complaint Procedures Regarding the Kennesaw Acworth 911 Department
**** If you have an emergency please call 911 for immediate service. ****
The highest form of recognition for any Public Safety employee is to receive a compliment or ‘thank you’ from someone whose life they have positively impacted, influenced, or changed.
As a means of maintaining the Kennesaw Acworth 911 Department’s performance and enhance community relations, our department welcomes the commendations of 911 personnel who handled your call for service in an amiable, professional manner and/or went above and beyond to help you in your time of need.
Commendations/Recognitions, in any form, are welcomed and appreciated. As a way to register your commendation/recognition, please do so via one of the following ways:
- Follow the link above to complete the brief online survey
- Contact Kennesaw Acworth 911’s non-emergency line, 770.422.2505 x1, at any time and advise the call-taker of any information you would like to provide
- Phone – Call 678.290.1479, and request to speak to Nikki McGraw, 911 Director
- Email – Nikki McGraw, 911 Director – email@example.com
No matter the form, the 911 employee will be notified of the commendation/recognition by their supervisor and a copy of this will be placed in their personnel file.
It is our goal to provide trustworthy service to those who need us. In doing so we will investigate all complaints regarding our performance while ensuring confidentiality for both the complainant and the subject of the complaint.
As a means of maintaining the Kennesaw Acworth 911 Department’s performance and enhance community relations, our department welcomes recommendations from citizens on ways to improve our service. We also encourage complaints and/or questions about the Department’s performance or actions by team members.
If you believe that an employee has acted improperly, you may register your complaint in the following ways:
- Phone: Call 678-290-1479 and request to speak to Nikki McGraw, 911 Director.
- Email Nikki McGraw at firstname.lastname@example.org.