Adams Park, a 33-acre community park located near the intersection of Watts Drive and US-41/Cobb Parkway, offers a unique blend of active and passive recreation. The park is located at 2600 Park Drive.
Adams Park features:
- Community center building
- Six lighted baseball fields
- Four lighted softball fields
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Picnic pavilions and shelters
- Half mile concrete trail
- Indoor & outdoor batting cages
- Concession buildings
- Wi-Fi hotspot
The Recreation Center at Adams Park
The 42,000 square foot Recreation Center features three multi-sport courts, a fitness room, a gymnastics center, two meeting rooms and office space. Programs offered at the Recreation Center will include basketball, volleyball and pickleball.