Swift-Cantrell Park’s splash pad offers cool, wet fun for area families. Splash pad hours are seasonal and subject to change based on weather conditions. The 3,200-square-foot amenity offers water play options controlled by motion sensors. Elements include a fountain spray, ground geyser, jet stream, magic mist and multiple sea silhouettes. Only major credit/debit cards will be accepted for admission payment.
Hours of Operation
- The 2019 splash pad season will run from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- The splash pad is open daily, except for Thursdays as it is closed for scheduled maintenance.
- Beginning August 1st the splash pad will only be open on Saturdays and Sundays until Labor Day.
- Hours of operation are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The splash pad will be open free of charge on Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.
In an effort to unify our communication platforms, all weather and maintenance-related closure information will be displayed below. If you do not see an update today regarding the splash pad, please assume it is operating normally.
- All persons using the splash pad do so at their own risk.
- Children under 12 years old MUST be supervised at all times.
- Visitors wishing to leave the splash pad and return later (on the same day) will be readmitted with a wristband.
- The water is chlorinated and recirculated through a filtration system.
- Admission is $2 per person. Children ages 2 and under are free.
- Only major credit/debit cards are accepted.
Splash Pad Rules
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times. No blue jeans.
- At first sign of thunder and lightning, please vacate the splash pad and seek a fully enclosed shelter.
- Footwear/sandals are strongly recommended. Street shoes are not allowed.
- All users must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family oriented manner.
- Running, rough play, horseplay and undue disturbances are prohibited.
- Do not climb, hang, swing, or pull/push on any of the splash pad equipment.
- Do not sit, stand, cover, or block any of the water jets.
- Children who are not toilet trained MUST wear CDC approved, reusable, rubber pool pants. No disposable diapers are allowed.
- Drinking, spitting, and spouting of water from mouth/nose is not allowed.
- Consumption of food/drinks is not allowed in the splash pad area.
- Glassware and similar materials with a tendency to shatter on impact are not allowed in the splash pad area.
- Persons should not use the splash pad if they are suspected of having or have a communicable disease, diarrhea, or have exposed sub epidermal tissue, open blisters and/or cuts.
- Persons are prohibited from using the splash pad as a bathing facility.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, inflatable toys, etc. are prohibited in the splash pad area.
- The use of profane language will not be tolerated.
- Pets are not allowed in the splash pad area.
- Radios or other acoustical devices are only permitted when used in conjunction with personal headsets. Amplified sound is restricted.
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters or any other wheeled devices are prohibited in the splash pad area.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Tobacco products and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited.
- For equipment maintenance problems, call 770.422.9714.
- In the event of an emergency, call 911.