Swift-Cantrell Park’s splash pad offers cool, wet fun for area families. Splash pad hours are seasonal and subject to change based on weather conditions. The 3,200-square-foot amenity offers water play options controlled by motion sensors. Elements include a fountain spray, ground geyser, jet stream, magic mist and multiple sea silhouettes. Only major credit/debit cards will be accepted for admission payment.
Hours of Operation
- The Splash Pad season runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- The Splash Pad is open daily, except for Thursdays as it is closed for scheduled maintenance.
- Beginning August 1st the splash pad will only be open on Saturdays and Sundays until Labor Day.
- Hours of operation are from 11 AM to 5 PM Monday- Saturday, 11 AM – 3:30 PM on Sunday, and the Splashpad remains closed on Thursday
- The Splash Pad will be open free of charge on Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.
In an effort to unify our communication platforms, all weather and maintenance-related closure information will be displayed on our Instagram and Facebook stories. If you do not have access to one of these platforms, please call the front desk at (770) 422-9714. If you do not see an update today regarding the splash pad, please assume it is operating normally.
- All persons using the Splash Pad do so at their own risk.
- Children under 12 years old MUST be supervised at all times.
- Visitors wishing to leave the Splash Pad and return later (on the same day) will be readmitted with a wristband.
- The water is chlorinated and recirculated through a filtration system.
Admission and Rentals
- Admission is $2 per person. Children ages 2 and under are free.
- The Splash Pad can be rented for private events on Thursdays. Rentals are $40 per hour with a 2 hour minimum and $2 per person. Rentals must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Only major credit/debit cards are accepted.
Splash Pad Rules
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times. No blue jeans.
- At first sign of thunder and lightning, please vacate the splash pad and seek a fully enclosed shelter.
- Footwear/sandals are strongly recommended. Street shoes are not allowed.
- All users must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family oriented manner.
- Running, rough play, horseplay and undue disturbances are prohibited.
- Do not climb, hang, swing, or pull/push on any of the splash pad equipment.
- Do not sit, stand, cover, or block any of the water jets.
- Children who are not toilet trained MUST wear CDC approved, reusable, rubber pool pants. No disposable diapers are allowed.
- Drinking, spitting, and spouting of water from mouth/nose is not allowed.
- Consumption of food/drinks is not allowed in the splash pad area.
- Glassware and similar materials with a tendency to shatter on impact are not allowed in the splash pad area.
- Persons should not use the splash pad if they are suspected of having or have a communicable disease, diarrhea, or have exposed sub epidermal tissue, open blisters and/or cuts.
- Persons are prohibited from using the splash pad as a bathing facility.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, inflatable toys, etc. are prohibited in the splash pad area.
- The use of profane language will not be tolerated.
- Pets are not allowed in the splash pad area.
- Radios or other acoustical devices are only permitted when used in conjunction with personal headsets. Amplified sound is restricted.
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters or any other wheeled devices are prohibited in the splash pad area.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Tobacco products and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited.
- For equipment maintenance problems, call 770.422.9714.
- In the event of an emergency, call 911.