The Life University Wellness Station at Swift-Cantrell Park is a complete fitness and body-weight training system designed to deliver a synergistic workout connecting your body’s major anatomical systems and exercises to nearly all of your bones and muscles. Swift-Cantrell Park is located at 3140 Old 41 Hwy.
The system consists of five ENERGI Prime stations, 120 exercises, and can accommodate up to 14 users at once.
- Station 1 — Static & Dynamic Stretches | Features 24 stretching exercises that are the perfect beginning and ending to any exercise routine
- Station 2 — Pulling, Back Angle Bar & Hurdle Exercises | Features 24 exercises including the pull-up, chin-up, hurdle dip, and hurdle jump
- Station 3 — Squat, Dip, Push-Up & Balance Exercises | Features 24 exercises including the squat, single-leg squat, V-sit, triceps dip, balance beam, and push-up
- Station 4 — Power & Agility Step Exercises | Features 24 exercises including the step-up, lateral step-up, V-step, and A-step
- Station 5 — Core, Torso & Balance Disc Exercises | Features 24 exercises including the lunge, plank, sit-up and reverse curl
Two additional LifeTrail Advanced Wellness stations feature low-impact, functional exercises to help older, active adults stay fit, prevent injury, and maintain an independent healthy lifestyle.