The Life University Wellness Station at Swift-Cantrell Park is a complete fitness and body-weight training system designed to deliver a synergistic workout connecting your body’s major anatomical systems and exercises to nearly all of your bones and muscles.
The system consists of five ENERGI Prime stations, 120 exercises, and can accommodate up to 14 users at once.
- Station 1 — Static & Dynamic Stretches | Features 24 stretching exercises that are the perfect beginning and ending to any exercise routine
- Station 2 — Pulling, Back Angle Bar & Hurdle Exercises | Features 24 exercises including the pull-up, chin-up, hurdle dip, and hurdle jump
- Station 3 — Squat, Dip, Push-Up & Balance Exercises | Features 24 exercises including the squat, single-leg squat, V-sit, triceps dip, balance beam, and push-up
- Station 4 — Power & Agility Step Exercises | Features 24 exercises including the step-up, lateral step-up, V-step, and A-step
- Station 5 — Core, Torso & Balance Disc Exercises | Features 24 exercises including the lunge, plank, sit-up and reverse curl
Two additional LifeTrail Advanced Wellness stations feature low-impact, functional exercises to help older, active adults stay fit, prevent injury, and maintain an independent healthy lifestyle.