How to Report a Concern

Code Enforcement Issues

The Code Enforcement Division handles private property issues including off street parking (contact the police patrol division concerning on street parking issues). The City encourages citizens to participate in keeping Kennesaw a clean, safe place to live and raise families by voluntarily complying with codes and reporting possible violations, particularly in these areas:

  • Junk vehicles
  • Overgrown yards or lots
  • Illegal dumping
  • Graffiti
  • Illegal signs
  • Dilapidated housing
  • Immediate Safety Concerns (abandoned refrigerators, unsecured pools, aggressive/vicious animals, etc.)

Use this link to open the City’s portal page, then scroll to the bottom for the “Code Complaint” and “Code Complaint Search” sections.


Public Works Issues

The Public Works Department addresses issues related to streets, sanitation, lights, maintenance, etc. 

Use this link to access the Public Works Problem Reporting Form.


Other Concerns

Other agencies to contact for concerns include:

  • Issues related to illegal activity/law enforcement issues – Police Department 770-422-2505 or 911 for Emergencies.
  • Gas leaks – Dial 911 for Emergency Response
  • Water/sanitary sewer issues – Cobb County Water; emergencies 770-419-6201 and 770-423-1000 Customer Service.