Kennesaw Sister Cities Commission
The mission of the Kennesaw Sister Cities Commission is to promote cultural, economic and educational exchange between the City of Kennesaw and its Sister Cities as well as any other form of exchange the City may deem appropriate in the future.
- 6:00 PM
- 4TH Wednesday of each month
- City of Kennesaw Council Chambers
2529 J.O. Stephenson Avenue
Kennesaw, GA 30144
If meetings are canceled, postponed, and/or rescheduled, notices will be given as required by law. If meetings are conducted via Zoom Meeting, participation information will be provided on the agenda. All meetings are open to the public.
Agenda and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
There are seven (7) members on the Kennesaw Sister Cities Commission. At least four (4) of the commissioners must be City of Kennesaw residents, employees of a business or organization within City limits or a combination of such distinctions.
The Board shall include:
- A commissioner from the Kennesaw Art and Culture Commission
- A commissioner from the Kennesaw Downtown Development Authority
- A staff member of the Cobb Chamber of Commerce’s Economic Development team
- A staff member of Kennesaw State University’s Division of Global Affairs
- A staff member of the North Cobb School for International Studies
- Two (2) members of the Kennesaw community dedicated to fulfilling the objections of the Commission.
All appointments are made by the Mayor and approved by the City Council.
Members serve staggered 2 year terms.
For the current listing of the Kennesaw Sister Cities Commission, please view the public roster